Maisha bags are not only stylish and versatile, but they are also made with sustainable materials like jute and cotton. Taking care of these woven bags is important to ensure that they last longer and maintain their original beauty. Here are some tips on how to take care of your Maisha bags:
- Spot cleaning:- In case of any spills or stains, spot cleaning is the best option. Use a damp cloth or sponge to clean the affected area gently. Avoid rubbing too hard as it can damage the fabric. Use a mild detergent or soap solution if needed, and rinse the cloth or sponge with clean water before wiping the bag.
- Air drying:- Never put your woven bags in the dryer or use a heat source to dry them. Instead, let them air dry naturally in a well-ventilated area. You can hang them or place them on a flat surface, making sure that they are not exposed to direct sunlight or heat.
- Storage:- When not in use, store your woven bags in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight or moisture. You can use a dust bag provided by Maisha or a cover to protect them from dust and dirt.
- Avoid overloading:- While woven bags are durable, they have their limits. Avoid overloading them with too much weight as it can damage the handles or cause the bag to sag. Be mindful of what you carry in your bag, and distribute the weight evenly.
- Handle with care:- Woven bags may look tough, but they still require gentle handling. Avoid pulling or tugging the handles too hard as it can damage the bag's structure. When not using the bag, store it in a way that the handles are not stressed.
By following these simple tips, you can extend the life of your Maisha bags and keep them looking good as new. Taking care of your bags not only benefits you but also contributes to a sustainable and eco-friendly lifestyle.